Once the lid of this delicate ballet-themed music box is opened, the waltzy tune of 'Invitation to the Dance' plays beautifully in the air; certain to capture the hearts of every ballerina who's around.
♪ 'Invitation to the Dance', Carl Maria von Weber
Featuring a dreamy pink backdrop adorned with whispers of dots and branches; centred with a most beautiful ballerina dressed in a tutu as sweet as sugary pearls.
• A compact rectangular music box designed with a flat hinged top.
• Interiors lined with soft lilac felt.
• Opens up to a ballerina dancing figurine.
• Comes with a separate pull-out drawer at the front.
• Equipped with ring compartments.
• Finished with a three-piece star-shaped mirror made from strong ABS plastic - does not crack and is extremely safe, even for little ones.
Constructed from MDF, and measures 17.8 x 10.3 x 11.7cm. A must-have for young ballerinas who love music, song, and dance - and all that's whimsical between.